Today we provide the following types of promotional activities to increase your brand awareness:
- sales promotion - a set of marketing and commercial activities, which is carried out in different social groups, aimed at increasing sales (distinguish between activities aimed at the consumer and activities aimed at the seller);
- Consumer promotions - a series of measures to stimulate the consumer to make a trial and repeat purchase, as well as to increase the frequency of consumption of a product or service;
- merchandising - a voluminous complex of stimulating events held directly in the trading floor, including musical accompaniment, design, tastings, display of goods, consultation, etc.
- sampling - distribution of product samples among potential buyers, which are handed out, sent by mail and the like (sampling is the most expensive way to promote a product);
- visual information - a set of visual aids (plates, signs, banners, stands, etc.), which are designed to help consumers, navigate in space and provide them with the necessary information;
- trade promo - a set of measures aimed at forming and stimulating a sales network for goods, accelerating turnover, developing distribution (as a rule, it is expressed in stimulating sellers directly, as well as forming partner loyalty);
- event marketing - one-time events aimed at promoting a product, service, brand, image through bright, emotionally easy and memorable events (opening ceremonies, exhibitions, fairs, anniversaries, round tables, press conferences, organizing dinners, show marketing , presentations, etc.).
Contact the IMTEK Company and together we will choose the optimal program of promotional activities.